1982-09-12 Washington Redskins vs Philadelphia Eagles

Video quality on this was very poor in areas and missed some plays. And it was a CBS issue. Sorry about the video quality but a network issue is pretty impossible to fix. But this was an entertaining game. One score was missed sadly but I did get that drive in.

9 Comments

1. Ms. Felony Strutter on March 11, 2020 at 12:17 am

The Redskins were NOT the best team in the league this year…..my Cowboys were better if we do not lose Danny we win that damn game.

2. Ms. Felony Strutter on March 11, 2020 at 12:22 am

OMG can they flash a score? I amlost with all that scoring..

3. Ms. Felony Strutter on March 11, 2020 at 12:24 am

I still think these were the best eagles uniforms

4. Ms. Felony Strutter on March 11, 2020 at 12:32 am

WOW, Montgomery had that long run and still did not break 70 on the day.

5. Ms. Felony Strutter on March 11, 2020 at 12:38 am

My two most HATED teams…Like the first Metallica album "Kill’em All"(not literally but for sure some drunk eagles fans driving home)

6. Ms. Felony Strutter on March 11, 2020 at 12:44 am

FAKE PUNT AT THE 22??? Now my Cowboys ALWAYS got the Skins on that because Danny could run or pass, in fact we ran a fakepunt this same year Dec 5 @ RFK on our own 15,Danny ran for 30 yards…but Max Runager??? LOL

7. Ms. Felony Strutter on March 11, 2020 at 12:50 am

Great game, I must have watched this live but not remembered it. My Cowboys opened on MNF vs the Steelers. IN fact we werethe first game of the season on MNF Every year from 1978-1986 aside from 1979 and 1981. AMERICA’S TEAM!!!

8. Ms. Felony Strutter on March 11, 2020 at 12:54 am

Be it Drew Pearson, Tony Hill, Butch Johnson, Art Monk, Charlie Brown, Roy Green, Pat Tilley, Ernest Grey ALLof them KILLED Herman Edwards.

9. Ms. Felony Strutter on March 11, 2020 at 12:59 am