Jacksonville Jaguars 7 Round NFL Mock Draft 2019 (7 Round NFL Mock Draft 2019) Jaguars Mock Draft

Fan Voted Mock Draft Pinned on our Twitter
Please give us a follow! ►

How to get Extra NFL DRAFT CONTENT & OUR VIDEOS THAT ARE NOT ON YT – Visit our Patreon for more info!
► https://www.patreon.com/TheGoatHouse

*** DONATE TO SUPPORT OUR CHANNEL HERE ► https://streamlabs.com/frogsangels
Enjoy our content? Donations of any amount are much appreciated, but obviously not required. Donations 100% support our content & will helps us improve. Donations get you early access to Draft content such as Prospect Rankings!

MERCH! ► https://teespring.com/stores/the-goat-house
*More Colors available after clicking an item!*

►Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/thegoathouse_YT

DANNY & JUNIORS Twitter

► SUBSCRIBE
https://www.youtube.com/c/TheGOATHouse

Special Thanks to the Generous Viewers who Donated!
BillsFan
Gavin
Kenan Sinan
Bengals Fan 18
Trevor
Dingalingalo
Finn Gombas
Conlin Wing
Donnie Couch
Javier Carrera
Chatitob123
WilliamGallaher
ZapZ Rewind
Marc Wallburg
lowma2t9
maggot slipknot fan 4life
Justin Miller
Dylan Renner
Michael Sachs Jr
Vladimir Putin
Bulesos
Damien Wilkins
Gus Gair

The GOAT House Sports channel with daily videos & epic content featuring NFL coverage NFL mock drafts NFL predictions super bowl picks 2019 nfl draft coverage 2019 nfl mock draft nfl free agency 2019 nfl season predictions nfl teams patriots eagles vikings bears packers lions titans steelers raiders cowboys bills browns seahawks falcons niners 49ers rams saints giants panthers broncos chargers jets ravens bengals dolphins chiefs colts jaguars texans redskins buccaneers cardinals nfl players tom brady carson wentz aaron rodgers kirk cousins todd gurley nfl draft prospects kyler murray nick bosa josh allen quinnen williams dwayne haskins drew lock will grier daniel jones dk metcalf nkeal harry ed oliver devin white Hollywood brown

#NFL #NFLFreeAgency #NFLDraft

32 Comments

  1. MyChevyTruck 1998Z1 on March 1, 2020 at 9:15 pm

    Haven’t looked deep into the draft to get past round two. But Jawan Taylor in the first and then Irv Smith in the second. And tossing this in. Ben banogu/Jajuan Johnson in the 3rd rounds

  2. Barry AKA Vann T on March 1, 2020 at 9:16 pm

    I am enjoying your channel. Very practical good stuff.

  3. Duval Dedicated on March 1, 2020 at 9:18 pm

    Don’t know how long ago you made this but I liked about 2/7 picks. But mostly due to their true positions of need.

  4. Grant Kibbie on March 1, 2020 at 9:19 pm

    I hate dk draft what we need and we don’t need dk u can get someone way better long term later

  5. Elias Ghanem on March 1, 2020 at 9:23 pm

    It’s Jacksonville Jaguars silly

  6. Tisha Steen on March 1, 2020 at 9:26 pm

    Shamar willie kabir jadakiss max b biggavelli silver surfer beamon Jacksonville jaguars and Charlotte Hornets and devil rays 21 Hopkins dblocc inmates murdaton original camptown gaine green msflyboys 4 ward 6 deep owwww p town silky way City owww

  7. Robin Lübker on March 1, 2020 at 9:29 pm

    GREEN BAY PACKERS MOCK PLEASE 🙂

  8. Caleb Craven on March 1, 2020 at 9:31 pm

    As a Jagaur fan I see a 80% chance we go with either Metcalf or one of the Iowa tightends (I’ve seen both mocked in the top 10 and haven’t watched any Iowa football so no clue who is better) and then a 20% chamce we go with Jawaan Taylor or one of the other o-linemen to protect Foles since we let go of Parnell

  9. Smoke Backwoods on March 1, 2020 at 9:33 pm

    Dk is a horrible 1st round pic

  10. Caerlaverock Jaguar on March 1, 2020 at 9:33 pm

    Eh… I much prefer Hockenson, Hakeem Butler, Howard, Sternberger/Dawson Knox/Zach Gentry/Alize Mack, Devin Singletary (local prospect) or Darrell Henderson, followed by Justin Hollins and then a DT/CB in round 7. Hamp Cheever’s comes to mind in the 7th.

    Obviously not going to be picky on the later rounds.

    I’d be happy with DK, but at the same time, I think Butler is the better value, and he’s got a similar build to DK, a bit taller, and not quite as fast. Though I admit I’d be happy with DK. Maybe Fant slips to round 2.

  11. Kev B on March 1, 2020 at 9:37 pm

    Here are the last FOUR receivers Jags have taken first-round: JustinBlackmon(arrested five times), ReggieWilliams(2,300 career yds), MattJones(drug addict, 2,000 career yds), RJ Soward(the bell of the ball- 150 career yards, drug addict); everyone should know the history of the Jags before they think First-rnd-WR; I’m pretty sure the ownership and executives of the Jags organization have decided to never draft a WR in first-round as a public service to the city and players to not make another drug addict and give him millions of dollars to do as he wishes

  12. jalen ramsey is the best corner in the league on March 1, 2020 at 9:37 pm

    its not new york btw lol

  13. 407Khmer on March 1, 2020 at 9:38 pm

    Now do the Jacksonville Giants mock draft

  14. jalen ramsey is the best corner in the league on March 1, 2020 at 9:49 pm

    nice

  15. Mango chris on March 1, 2020 at 9:50 pm

    Hoe my jags just plug up the little holes there are on our team this offseason get a quick ring then draft a franchise qb

  16. TX orangefish on March 1, 2020 at 9:55 pm

    This is one of the best jags mocks ive seen

  17. Jake on March 1, 2020 at 9:55 pm

    As a Jags fan I would love this outcome but I would like Will Grier in the 3rd instead of Sanders and then take a running back in the 7th round like a Jordan Scarlett

  18. Swaggy_Fruit _22 on March 1, 2020 at 9:56 pm

    You had deionte Thompson to the 49ers in there 7 round mock.

  19. Tyler Meyer on March 1, 2020 at 9:56 pm

    Was Deionte thompson also a pick in your 49ers mock draft just curious if wrong my mistake

  20. Brady Polk on March 1, 2020 at 9:57 pm

    What NY Jags????

  21. The GOAT House on March 1, 2020 at 9:57 pm

    Ayyyy Title is fixed now lol. Thanks for the heads up guys. Copied and pasted from last video which was the Giants, forget to switch NY to Jacksonville 😂.

  22. Kell Sand on March 1, 2020 at 9:58 pm

    I just can’t see them picking a WR, I think they are going with Dawaan Taylor OL Florida State

  23. Jake on March 1, 2020 at 9:59 pm

    Love this draft but I would replace Miles Sanders in the third round for Will Grier

  24. Boss Artwork22 on March 1, 2020 at 10:00 pm

    Lol gotta fix that title

  25. jason walls on March 1, 2020 at 10:00 pm

    Hockenson has way more upside than DK Metcalf. I would much rather have him. I’d rather have a WR later like Riley Ridley or Marquise Brown. Or a project like Jalen Hurd. I just don’t see Metcalf doing much more than a straight line. Hockenson is best 1st rd pick, because you get a receiver, O Line, and Tight End all in one package.

  26. Instinct CrypticTM on March 1, 2020 at 10:01 pm

    Miles Sanders is at least going in the 2nd round, not 3rd.

  27. Philipp Schweizer on March 1, 2020 at 10:03 pm

    The New York Jaguars? 😀

  28. SuperCD7478 on March 1, 2020 at 10:03 pm

    Wow, bold of the Jags to move to NY just like that

  29. Kenny on March 1, 2020 at 10:09 pm

    Metcalf what a horrible pick.

  30. Top 10 Sports on March 1, 2020 at 10:10 pm

    DK Metcalf is not good enough for a top 10 pick i see them going with Jonah Williams to protect Nick Foles and go Riley Ridley with there second round pick

  31. Raging_Crocodile on March 1, 2020 at 10:11 pm

    I didn’t realize the jags moved to New York xD

  32. jamie on March 1, 2020 at 10:12 pm

    Awfully high for a wr that’s stiff & cant change directions

Leave a Comment